- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and successful team within a FTSE 100 company?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards performance?
If you answered yes to the above I have the ideal opportunity for you!
My client is a leading global Total Quality Assurance provider delivering innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for their customers’. Due to continued growth my client is looking for a sales professional to join them in the role of Account Manager within their Softlines Division, which provides testing, inspection, training and consultancy services to retailers, brands and manufacturers of textiles, apparel, fashion accessories footwear and home textiles products. The role will be home and field based covering accounts in the London area and South UK.
The role is offered with a base salary of circa £35,000 (depending on experience) plus an attractive bonus scheme and car/car allowance.
• The Account Manager will be responsible for identifying and securing sales opportunities within new and/or existing accounts to broaden the Softlines client portfolio
• Negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximise profits
• Promoting internal operational synergies and alignment to improve the customer experience and grow opportunities
• Forecast and track customer metrics to predict trends
• Understanding the needs and future requirements of customers through proactive account management
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly sales reports
• Manage key accounts and serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
Skills and experience:
• Good IT literacy skills
• Specific knowledge of the UK Footwear and Apparel industry would be advantageous
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or an equivalent role
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
If you would like to find out more about this role or would like to be considered – apply today!
- customer service