- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £32,000.00 gross per year
Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Account Manager- Marketing
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an experienced Client Account Manager to join an established agency based in Chippenham.
You will be playing a pivotal client facing role, maintaining strong client relationships and continued client retention.
- The primary point of contact for allocated high profile clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Define and deliver the core client requirements
- Compile and own activity forecasts and campaign analysis
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of campaigns and projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Assist with client queries and escalations as required
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record of working within a fast paced Marketing agency
- Excellent Project Management, Campaign Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both internal and client-facing
- Ability to remain calm and measured in pressured situations
- Strong organisation and problem solving skills
- Accustomed to multitasking and working to deadlines
- Comfortable working in a team and under own initiative
- Friendly and approachable - quick to build relationships
Our client is highly passionate about their people and will provide the right candidate with all the tools and training required to flourish in this role.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have an interest in data and digital and will have an agency background with solid client facing experience. We are looking for a warm, friendly but professional personality with the appropriate level of gravitas for this key role. A high level of numeracy and literacy with a forensic eye for detail will be expected.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us!
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavor to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
- ms project