- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title: Account Manager
Business Unit: Sales
CoStar are looking for a self-motivated and high-energy individual to fully contribute to the ongoing growth and expansion of our information & marketing services.
We are a high performance culture organisation and are committed to the development of our people.
The Account Manager will meet or exceed sales objectives within their territory by promoting and selling the CoStar services through professional sales techniques.
You are responsible for growing your portfolio and building long-term business relationships with property professionals in the commercial real estate arena.
Our clients are all commercial property professionals
- largely coming from the following types of organisations: surveyors, banks, pension funds, institutions, retailers, property companies and government.
These clients and prospects are high value to CoStar.
As such you would be offered comprehensive training, and command a highly competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
We can offer a role in a dynamic, high achieving, high growth international company to the right candidate.
- Grow your sales territory
- retain/develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
- Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
- Take full responsibility for all client education and product demonstrations.
- Achieve maximum usage & penetration for every company within existing client base.
- Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing sales to new and existing customers within your geographically assigned territory.
- Support customers throughout the relationship, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently manage pipeline and forecasting and updating of CRM system.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications
- Educated to Bachelor degree level
- Solid sales experience, preferably within one of the following sectors: Commercial Real Estate or Software/Internet Related Services or Business Information
- Commercially minded, analytical and diligent, with a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Strong relationship driven sales experience with proven retention and up-sell experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Adept at building world class customer relationships.
- Able to articulate value of CoStar Groups offerings to clients.
What is in it for you?
You would be part of a fast-changing and ambitious group which has already commenced its aggressive expansion plans, and you will be you will be part of a close-knit team charged with progressing this rapidly expanding operation.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holidays per year and full private medical insurance, a Ride2work scheme, competitive pension scheme, birthday lunches, interest free season ticket loans, the ability to buy and sell holidays and many more fantastic benefits
- real estate