- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At European Electronique believe that technology can make a difference.
Our aim is to ensure that the people and organisations with whom we work benefit from the potential technology can bring.
A top 100 VAR Established in 1987, EE has a long history of delivering successful IT projects to a wide range of organisations throughout the public and private sector.
EE is on most of the major Public Sector Procurement Frameworks and has strong vendor relationships and accreditations with several key partners.
The company is currently expanding its sales operations and is looking for an Account Manager to work alongside the Account Director in the Higher Education and Health Territory.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, pro-active individual selling hardware, Software, Services and Solutions within the Higher Education and Health Sectors.
The role is field based and focus will be split between developing an existing Account base and developing net new business, supported by the Account Director and Internal Account Manager.
- Develop and maintain relationships within an existing Account base, proactively identifying buying signals and opportunities to present solutions that provide business value to each client
- Build and manage a pipeline of ongoing opportunities and to report accurate revenue and margin forecasts on a weekly basis to Account Director and Sales management.
- Take ownership of agreed territory plan, developing and executing account plans and strategy to increase sales in customers
- Develop and win new business through pro-active outbound telephone activity, on site visits, responses to tenders and RFQ's and to manage new and existing relationships, selling the complete range of EE's portfolio of Hardware, Software, Services and Solutions
- Lead and support internal Account Manager
- Support Account Director
- Preparing proposals, tender responses and quotations for customers
- Building industry knowledge within sector to help shape ongoing strategy
- Representing the Company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with suppliers
- Provide professional and time effective account management
- Manage all customer service incidents within a timely manner and against any agreed SLA timescales, escalating where required.
- To operate in according with all processes and procedures at all times.
- To ensure compliance with the defined security policies regarding access to the internal systems.
- Requirement to attend customer sites for client visits and to attend external Shows and Exhibitions to take leads and build relationships.
- To complete additional ad hoc outbound telemarketing activities as required as a pipeline generation activity
- To assist the Sales Management by carrying out reasonable requests for additional duties as and when required.
- To make recommendations to customers on the best solutions
- Minimum 3 years Sales Experience
- Good understanding of Network infrastructures (wired and Wireless), Servers, storage and cloud solutions would be advantageous
- Experience of sales cycle management and customer development
- Track record of sales achievement
- Ability to work to Targets and time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work to Daily, Weekly and Monthly Key performance Indicators and report thereof
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Selling key technology solutions
o HPE server storage
o HPE Aruba
o Microsoft Azure
o Microsoft Office 365
o Microsoft Dynamics365
Key Skills and Attributes
- Solution/consultative selling
- Excellent Negotiation and Influential selling skills
- Confident speaking to groups of people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and work as a key member of a cohesive team
- Excellent communication in written and verbal English
- Ability to take clear instruction and work on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Base pay and OTE Negotiable for the right person
- Commission package (uncapped)
- Company car or car allowance
- Benefits Package