- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Here is the advertising agency where you will get the most well-rounded experience of the whole marketing mix across all platforms and targeting consumers as well as prescribers!
- Independent, creative and award-winning healthcare advertising agency
- Best work/life balance and bonuses in town!
- Full range of pharmaceutical marketing services include advertising, social media, video animation, sales materials, patient information, strategic brand planning, e-details, etc, etc The Job:
- Working closely with the agency’s digital team on a massive global piece of business, over the counter and prescription products
- There will be lots of social media, online and web activity for a world leading brand portfolio including two major new launches
- Taking responsibility for day to day client liaison and project management so that tasks happen smoothly and on time
- Managing and mentoring more junior staff You:
- Will have a passion for healthcare advertising and at least a couple of years’ experience in a healthcare communications agency
- Excellent knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, ABPI and general healthcare landscape
- Bright, switched on with lots of initiative, you will be a team player and as comfortable talking to pharmaceutical marketing directors and doctors as to colleagues in the creative team and patient groups.
- ms project
- social media