- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Job title: Account Manager
Location: Radlett, Hertfordshire
Salary: Around £30,000 per annum
Employment type: Full time
Client is a specialist supplier of display and merchandising to global brands, providing a more efficient supply model for POP that emphasises global consolidation and a highly efficient supply chain from manufacturing. In 2009 the company embarked on a program of expansion that has resulted in rapid growth with offices in London, Chicago, Suzhou and with customers all over the world.
- To add support, capacity and efficiency to the Commercial Director's team in the management and delivery of POP supply programs to customers across North America, filling a core management role in a growing business unit and enabling the achievement of profit & revenue targets set each year.
- To provide a credible and direct contact point between client contacts and our commercial, development and supply teams to enable us to efficiently deliver world-class POP supply and customer service against tight deadlines.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of our sales processes and the quality of our products and bring additional skills, ideas and enthusiasm to our team.
Responsibilities of the Role:
To add support, capacity and efficiency to the Account Director for the management and safe delivery of POP supply programs to customers across Europe and as required in the rest of the world, playing a key management role in an established business unit.
Skills, Aptitudes & Experience Required:
- Administration and organizational skills, including proficiency with spreadsheets, with a real appreciation of the importance of accuracy and attention to detail in business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with competence with modern business IT and the ability to work well with dynamic, experienced and culturally diverse team of colleagues within a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial focus to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines to assist us in delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages self-motivated and disciplined individuals who show initiative and ambition to progress in professional B2B sales with large international brand clients.
- A well-presented self-starter with high positive energy, good humor and an enthusiasm for communication and travel both for customers across the USA and internationally as needs arise.