- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £31,500.00 gross per year
Account Manager - Healthcare/Pharma Agency!
London - £31,5000
This leading healthcare/pharma agency based in the very heart of the City of London is looking for an Account Manager, who is highly passionate about what they do - to join their industry leading teams!
As the Account Manager you are responsible for the day-to-day running of the account. You have oversight across all activities and an understanding of the client's review processes, deadlines and budgets, and can advise the team on timelines and delivery accordingly. You should have in-depth knowledge of the healthcare communications codes of practice.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accountability for the materials developed by junior team members and for ensuring deadlines are met by the team
- Reviewing materials developed by junior team members, including client emails and status reports, and helping the team develop quality deliverables on time
- Briefing juniors to put in place the administrative tasks required for the smooth running of the account, including scheduling team and client meetings, setting up action trackers and creating project timelines
- Taking the lead on several large projects, from brief to completion
- Considering the week ahead and planning the workload for you and the team, and flagging to the senior team should any resource needs arise
- Developing high-quality first drafts of complex materials, including proposals, presentations and media materials, and flexing verbal and written style to suit varied audiences
- ms project