- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
£30,000 + bonus
A design-lead British brand, that supplies unique gifts and homeware to most of the well-known retailers globally, is seeking a confident and positive Account Manager to join their team.
Working mainly from their amazing London office, you will be working on their growing American market which will involve several yearly trips to the big USA!
Working within the US Sales Team, you will help maximise the revenue of the American market by forming close relationships with the customers, ensuring they are selecting the most appropriate products and quantities; as well as following up relevant leads from tradeshows.
This is a fantastic opportunity, for a fun and out-going person, who has previously managed their own accounts, to plant themselves and develop within a great company.
Duties and responsibilities as Account Manager will include:
- Work within a team to maximise revenue of the USA market by building relationships with new and existing channels / customers
- Attend all relevant national and international trade shows and company meetings
- Follow up leads from trade shows + events
- Negotiate account pricing, terms and conditions to attain the company target margin
- Advising on product choices and quantities to suit the end customer
- Hand over all orders to be processed by your administrative support
- Attend several yearly USA trips
Experience and requirements for this Account Manager role:
- 3+ years’ experience in managing your own accounts, key accounts or smaller independents
- A thorough understanding of wholesale relationships
- An outgoing spirit who has excellent communication skills
- An appreciation of good design
- Good knowledge of retail trading terms, i.e margins and payment terms
- Sociable with a good sense of humour and will have examples of where you have gone the extra mile for the greater good of their company!
- Account Manager
- Key Accounts
- Trade Shows
- Building Relationships