- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Change Recruitment are working on an exciting new opportunity for a leading client based in Glasgow. The position is pitched at a finalist/newly qualified Accountant, ideally with experience of working within a large or global organisation with experience of managing a portfolio and key financials on time.
This role has a wide spec of duties and also will reach to a number of key stakeholders as well and contact directly with clients, therefore a strong and effective communicator would be advantageous in this role.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, key responsibilities are:
- Production of accounts and monthly reports
- P&L Analysis, analysing income & expense journals and validate performance by reviewing large P&L swings
- Daily cash projections
- General Ledger and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of year-end financial statements
- Continue to contribute to identify and implement process and efficiency improvements
This role and opportunity will suit a background of working within a large/global organisation, good experience of either management or financial accounting, client will also consider a fund accounting background. You should be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills as well as strong finance systems and MS Excel skills.
This is a role, in an organisation that will provide an excellent platform to continue development and progression.