- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit an experienced, qualified Accountant/Bookkeeper in the Ealing area of London.
The client, a small group of companies involved in ground transport, is offering an excellent salary and a friendly, supportive working environment.
The successful applicant will be assisting the Chief Financial Controller with day to day accounting duties for these companies, including VAT returns, payroll, and purchase & sales ledgers:
- Sage 50 & Sage payroll
- weekly and monthly payroll
- year end payroll functions, such as P35/P60
- weekly government payroll payments
- quarterly VAT returns
- purchase ledger
- sales ledger
- bank reconciliations
- preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting schedules The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an accounting role, either in a company or an accounting practice. You will bequalified by experience, part qualified ACCA or CIMA/AAT qualified.
- have an ability to apply commercial business acumen
- be able to work to deadlines
- communicate with other Accounts Team members and other internal departments
- be comfortable dealing with external suppliers
- have an excellent, preferably near-native level of spoken and written English Salary based on experience, ranging between £28,000 to £32,000.