- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
Your new company
A small head quarters function of this family office. The investment portfolio include investments in Property, Hotels as well as other liquid investments. The investment strategy is to find industries the family can passionately support and use their business expertise to run them professionally.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the FD of the Group, the culture of this business is respectful and methodical.
The duties and responsibilities are broad and the role would suit a professional, chartered accountant who is looking to take the lead in the UK function in a small office.
- Ownership of monthly reporting
- Management of bookkeeping
- Management of outsourced tax firm
- Provide management services to the Group Property entities
- Oversee complex transactions on global scale
- Overall ownership of audit liaison process
- Management of office support staff
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an accountant with experience preparing accounts. The role would be perfectly suited to a well educated professional who now wants to step away from the long hours of the City or practice life but still wishes to be involved in taking ownership of a business area.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to manage a function, and have very senior level exposure. You will be rewarded with a friendly, long term business culture where you can see your career growing over the course of the next 20 years.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- family office high net worth hnw senior accountant finance manager financial controller group consolidation reporting manager icaew icas aca chartered