- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,000.00 - £18,000.00 gross per year
A growing business near Batley, West Yorkshire are seeking a full time Accounts & Administration Assistant on a temporary basis to support their busy team. The business produces a range of flooring and fabric samples for a number of household names in the flooring and fabrics industry.
The candidates primary role is to provide comprehensive support to the team by carrying out various daily tasks and ensuring they are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Purchase ledger
- Registering, processing and authorising invoices
- Checking supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier and customer invoice and payment queries
- Credit control
- Sales invoicing
- Operating switchboard
- General filing and admin
- Reception cover
- Experience of working in an accounts and administrative environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills across all levels
- Experience of payroll using Sage 50 is desirable but not essential
The working hours are 37.5 per week – Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with 30 minutes each day for lunch. On-site Car Parking.