- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
I am currently recruiting for my very well established, successful client based near to Nantwich. There is the need to bring onboard an experienced accounts assistant to be focused on purchase ledger to join the finance team on a permanent basis. This is a full time position and could be an immediate start for the right candidate, however a 4 week notice period is also fine. This is a fast paced high volume role which could develop to further duties for the right candidate.
The key responsibility for this role is to maintain an accurate purchase ledger, including the timely processing of purchase ledger invoices across 3 different systems and for different aspects of the business.
- Process a high volume of purchase ledger invoices per day with the main responsibility being for overhead invoices
- Actively manage the authorisation process
- Reconcile supplier statements to ensure our ledger is up to date and any variances are known and discussed with managers and suppliers
- Reconcile intercompany statements
- Work alongside the team member making payments to ensure the correct invoices are picked up on the correct payment run and any urgent invoices are handled as such
- Take calls from suppliers regarding their accounts/payments
- Send out remittances in a timely manner, via the system and manually, to advise suppliers which invoices are covered in their payments
21 days holiday + Bank holidays (extra day per year worked!)
Group pension up to max 8%
Discount on group products
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are looking for your next challenge please apply to be considered for the short list.