- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working this varied role, within brand new offices, and a welcoming team. The company offer a spacious , modern and comfortable working environment, along with a wide range of employee benefits.
Joining a busy Accounts team, the role will offer a variation of duties and will require a candidate will previous and recent Accounting experience. Ideally candidates will have a shipping or transport background, however this is not essential to be successful. Working within a team of x4, the successful candidate must have knowledge and experience of some or all of thebelow:
- Arranging Foreign payments / contra / buying the foreign currency if needed / checking statements
- Making payment through the WCA partner pay account / updating the cash flow
- Foreign chasing / sending statements / answering queries / copy invoices/ backup info Involving the relevant sales person if needed / Filing in the WCA claim forms.
- Overhead invoice when required / payment
- Foreign receipts/ wca partner pay receipts / updating the cash flow
- Creditsafe reports / updating the cash flow and reporting to the relevant people
- Immediate payments
- Post – opening and distributing to the relevant departments
- Monthly updating the foreign cash flow Receivables and Payables
- R O E
- Filing / XPIN’s and daily paperwork
- Setting up new foreign accounts / checking on the WCA website
- Checking the WCA broadcast for departed / suspended company’s and taking the relevant action
- Credit checks
- Checking credit status of accounts when asked by operations.
- Covering holiday including petty cash, pool car, emails.
- Answering the phone and transferring to the relevant department / person or taking a message
The company are based in West Ipswich, parking is available, with close local amenities. Working Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week. Either 08.30am - 5.00pm or 09.00-5.30pm.
The ideal candidate will be able to start in the next 1-5 weeks, as a handover will be required to ensure the successful candidate can hit the ground running, and complete a smooth induction.
If a candidate had a shipping or transport background this would be advantageous, however not essential.
Interviews to take place in the next week.
Competitive salary range from 22K-27K depending on experience
- 20-25 days holiday
- Opportunity to study if candidates would like to
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Onsite kitchen and facilities
- Pool table, table tennis table and table football available free of charge .