- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
- Are you an ambitious accounts professional with around 2 years current accounts experience?
- Are you part qualified or AAT qualified and looking to progress your study along your career?
- Do you have good foundations in double entry bookkeeping and MS Excel?
- Are you a good communicator & logical thinker with a strong work ethic?
My exclusive client is a long standing, specialist manufacturing business that is working at the forefront of research in its field. Part of a large, international Group a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a hard working and ambitious Accounts Assistant to join the capable, established team in a permanent role.
The duties will be varied and tailored to the experience and skills of the successful candidate but will include areas such as:- - Purchase ledger control
- Bank reconciliations
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Fixed assets and stock
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis via Excel
- Communication across the business at all levels
You will be in a similar role but looking for an opportunity where you can expand your knowledge and drive your career. You will have a minimum of 2 years accounting experience in an Accounts Assistant role or similar where you will have experience of areas such as purchase ledger, bookkeeping, stock and fixed assets. Good excel experience is essential as is a dynamic approach to your work and strong communications skills.
In return you will get a competitive package with a great benefits package, sturdy support and a clear development path.
For more information, apply ASAP - my client is looking to conduct interviews at the earliest opportunity.