- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A brilliant new opportunity has become available working for a forward thinking and established property firm based in Edinburgh City Centre as an Accounts Manager.
This role is permanent, full time working Monday to Friday 9.30-5.30pm to start ASAP!
Working within their busy Property Management Accounts Department, dealing with all aspects of client accounting and reporting.
- Service charge reconciliations
- Client, property and tenant inputting
- Budget inputting
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with client and tenant queries
- Accurate client and VAT reporting on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Tenant recharges
- Timely rent raising
- Remitting funds to client
- Liaising with surveyors
- Working as part of a busy team support with any additional ad-hoc enquiries
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Previous work experience within a busy accounts role, ideally within the Property sector
- Strong attention to detail
- Naturally self-motivated
- Strong team player, professional and efficient whilst remaining positive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and work as a team
- Well-presented and naturally self-motivated
- Committed and organised
- Ability to learn quickly new processes, tasks and systems
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Confident dealing with people face to face and over the telephone
In return our client will reward you with a competitive salary and full time working hours - Monday to Friday 9.30-5.30pm, this position is working in Edinburgh City Centre
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.