- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Through a newly created role, A&F Chambers are recruiting for an Accounts Manager to join our client, a rapidly growing and successful business in Rayleigh.
This role would be suitable for an Assistant Accountant or similar who is looking to step up into a role with added responsibility and the chance to manage a small finance team. Plenty of opportunity to progress over the next 5 years.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally be AAT qualified and will have experience working for another SME business.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with preparing the monthly management accounts
- Assist with payroll (monthly)
- Month end reporting and costings
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end reconciliations, ensuring trial balances are completed
- Assist with producing budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Ensuring the monitoring and collection of debts
- Foreign currency transactions
- Setting up suppliers
- Cheque run
- Assisting with year end
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm with 1 hr for lunch
- Free parking – first come first serve
- 21 days holidays rising to 23 over 2 years + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme available