- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
Accounts Payable Assistant
Our client well-established manufacturing company based in Woking and they are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ownership of maintaining and managing Supplier data and records
o Creating new supplier
o Invoice Processing
o Supplier Bacs Payment
o AP Account Reconciliation
o Resolving invoice queries
- Process monthly employee expense
- CIS (Construction Industrial Scheme) return
- Intrastat Return
- EU Sales
- Month end journal posting
- Bank reconciliation
- IFS System Super User (clearing system errors to allow Period closing)
- Support team with ad hoc tasks and Holiday cover
Skills and Experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Proactive attitude and keen to learn
- AAT qualified or studying towards would be ideal
- Experience in using IFS system would be an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team
Our client is looking to interview the week commencing 15th July to have someone start at the end of July / mid August.
Our client offers 26 days holiday, pension and flexible working hours.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to OPR Resourcing Specialists. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 7 days. We apologise but due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback on individual CV's.