- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
A large construction company is looking for an accounts payable assistant. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company with opportunities to progress. Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Efficiently processing invoices and matching to purchase orders
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Setting up supplier details and payment terms
- Handling petty cash, dealing with documentation and receipts
You must have previous accounts payable experience, previous work on sage would be an advantage. If you feel like you're a good fit for the role then apply below.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Payable Assistant