- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GIRVAN SCOTLAND
Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland is ready to receive applications from exceptional, talented Account Receivable Clerk's ready to join our legendary team.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be asked to ensure that all guest billings are prepared and mailed correctly and efficiently as well as to follow up on subsequent billings and effect collection of past due accounts.
● Accounts Receivable Clerk will verify the balance of each charge against the daily business report, Verify all credit cards billing against the daily business report and ensure that grand totals of your postings (debits and credits) are in balance with the numbers of the income auditor in his income journal.
● Handle all special promotions such as Marriott Bonvoy, American Express, Best Rate Guarantee.
● Liaise with other departments for group and Travel Agency billing
● Check that all invoices have the correct name and address as per reservation confirmation
● Ensure that proper back-up is attached and corresponds to the charges and ensure that invoicing is according to signed and valid contracts.
● Prepare rebates to comply with contracts if there are any discrepancies and circulate the rebate dockets for approval.
● Send original invoices or upload via a client portal.
● Send account statements to the customers on a monthly basis and chase aging debt.
● Issue refunds for overpayments, duplicate payments and credit balances.
● Complete credit checks for companies requesting credit facilities.
● Chair internal monthly credit meeting to follow up on aging/outstanding items.
● Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
● Must be able to communicate freely in the main language used in the workplace
● Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
● Thorough knowledge of computer processing system and ability to manually perform these operations if necessary. Knowledge of Opera PMS is desirable.
● Ability to prepare and analyse data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by a computer. Knowledge of computer accounting programmes is essential.
● Previous experience in a similar environment as Accounts Receivable Clerk is essential.
● A high level of mathematical skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
● Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
* Subsidised staff accommodation (if required).
* Uniforms - a uniform will be provided and selected items will be laundered at the Company's expense.
* Meals On duty - you will be entitled to a complimentary meal in the staff canteen whilst on duty on the Resort.
* Explore Program - Ambassador discounted room rates, available to you and your immediate family.
* Employee Assistance Program – offering a range of Employee Assistance Help Lines.
* Resort Facilities - free use of resort facilities including the Spa Pool & Gym and Golf facilities (certain restrictions apply).
* On-going company Training and Development.