- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Accounts Receivable SpecialistFantastic new opportunity available for an Accounts Receivable Specialist based in Redhill, Surrey.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced finance assistant to control the Accounts Receivable function at a well known business in the Redhill area.
They are looking to hire an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join them on a permanent basis, the successful candidate will assist their fantastic finance team, offering up to £25,000.
- Setting up new accounts on finance system
- Daily banking including allocation of receipts
- Processing of invoices on finance systems
- Producing weekly aged debt reports
- Process invoices and credit notes as detailed for all divisions
- Allocating cash
- Dealing with all relevant queries
- Reviewing and monitoring volumes of 'open' transactions in core systems
- Generating customer debtor account statements
- Reconciling ledgers
- Assisting with the distribution of monthly statements
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years' experience working within an Accounts team
- Experience in professional services is desirable
- Knowledge of Sage is beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Having a hands-on attitude are a must in this fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Office package including Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are looking to join great company who have fantastic employee benefits and work culture, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.