- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- Newton Abbot
Are you in an Accounts Senior role and ready to take the next step into management? Or perhaps you are already working at Account Manager level and looking to join a new firm with a flexible approach?
This is a new role within this established, successful firm. They seek an experienced senior accountant to join their team.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Sole Trader and Partnership Accounts
• Corporate Accounts and Corporation Tax Returns
• Company Secretarial
• Business Taxation
• Personal Tax Returns,
• Bookkeeping and VAT
• Client base management and development by telephone, letter & email and face to face meetings
• New client set up work, potentially some cash flow and business plan work
• Tax planning and business support.
• HMRC liaison
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• ACA / ACCA qualified (ideally)
• Experience in a Senior Accounts role
• The ability to take on a client portfolio and make it your own
In exchange my client offers a great working environment, the opportunity to work with a high performing and supportive team, and an excellent benefits package coupled with a highly competitive salary.
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for information regarding other opportunities, please contact Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK5617.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
- Accounts prep