- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
My client is a wealth and investment management firm and they are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Supervisor to join their team in central Leeds.
- To be responsible for the operational running of the accounts team
- To ensure the successful development of the firm in line with the strategy identified in the business plan
- To contribute to and implement the strategic plans for the firm, including business planning
- To provide a monthly and annual department report to the Partners
- To represent the Dept at Partner meetings, senior management meetings and business planning meetings
- To carry out any other duties as requested by the partnership to support and deputise for colleagues in the department or firm
- To support effective internal communications and teamwork within the firm
- To carry out responsibilities for staff training and development, including supervision, appraisals and the monitoring and assessment of training objectives
- To continue to develop personal and management skills
- To ensure effective client care
- To carry out marketing, business development or networking activities, as required by the firm
- To contribute to both internal and external quality standards as agreed by the firm
- To maintain a 'TCF' culture in respect of all 6 outcomes.
- To ensure compliance with FCA requirements by assisting in the development and maintenance of branch and department manuals
- To ensure teams adherence to CASS and other regulatory rules, ensuring timelines and accuracy of date input and that the team report breaches when applicable.
- To report any risks which may be detrimental to clients or to the firm's reputation, which arise from inadequate procedures, systems or data handling
Experience from a wealth and investment management background would be an advantage.
Relevant industry wualification. i.e: IOC or IMC (or equivalent)
The hours are 9 to 5 and the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension, discretionary bonuses, PMI, 4 X DIS and a host of other core benefits.
- Financial Services
- Accounts Supervisor
- Other Financial Services