- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
CMA is delighted to be recruiting for our large Poole, Dorset based client, due to developments within the business, they require an Accounts Supervisor to join their finance team on a fixed term contract basis for one year.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join this dynamic business and be responsible for overseeing a small transactional finance team.
Paying between £25K - £28K plus additional benefits, free parking and working in their modern and centrally based offices.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day running of a small transactional team, including purchase and sales ledger processing.
- Ensuring supplier payments are authorised efficiently, ready for payment run.
- Supervising sales ledger activity and ensuring all payments are processed correctly across the business.
- Leading a team of four with a proactive management style, this includes KPI delivery to set deadlines.
- Professionally develop internal relationships with finance and non-finance teams through positive communication.
You will need:
- Leadership skills, proven background in supervising a small transactional finance team.
- Extensive experience with end to end sales and purchase ledger processing.
- AAT or similar accountancy qualification in additional to practical experience.
- Confident communication skills and happy to speak to people at all levels.
- Systems experience, ideally you will have knowledge of ERP systems and Excel.
Our Poole, Dorset based client would like to appoint the chosen candidate to start ASAP, in reward you will be working with a friendly team, be paid an excellent per annum salary and benefits which include 25 days annual leave, product discounts, healthcare and life assurance.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.