- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76190 Sales 9/9/2019 Basingstoke, England, United Kingdom
Lenovo is a workplace where people’s talents can accelerate; their efforts are recognized and rewarded. We are working to build a company of people who represent a wealth of cultures and experiences.
Lenovo is a leader in providing innovative solutions for commercial and consumer market. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers, Mobile and Smart office products are designed and built with the customer in mind. And it is our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers, and problem solvers. We believe different is better and our strength lies in this diversity.
Join us and together let’s shape the world of tomorrow.
We're growing at Lenovo and looking for new Solution Seller for our Acquisition team who will be responsible for selling Datacenter solutions direct to customers, through channel partners as appropriate.
•Acquire new customers and build a new business pipeline across server, storage and networking solutions.
•Build customer profile and segmentation management system for key customers and net new customer opportunities.
•Deliver net new revenue from a growing pipeline to secure new customer business and therefore, to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
•Drive and manage the entire customer sales cycle from initial customer engagements to closed sales, reporting through Sales Force.
•Prospect and manage customer opportunity using various direct methods such as direct calling based on leads provided to you, and generated by yourself, through indirect methods such as networking and alliance partner relationships
•Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
•Work on accurate and consistent customer pipeline and opportunity forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
•Cultivate strong relationships with third party suppliers and partners that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
•Work closely with internal functions such as technical sales, marketing and services teams
•Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, urgent needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
•Minimum five (5) years sales direct customer experience in the Data Center market with a proven track record of success, focused on new business acquisition
• Proven ability to sell server, storage and networking infrastructure solutions including the supporting management software and services.
• Understanding of the core technologies, market industry trends, and workloads shaping the Data Center market including Cloud, Edge/IoT, Converged/Hyperconverged Systems, and Data Backup/Protection.
• An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
• Systematic, persistent and efficient when managing both time and accounts.
• Proficient with MS Office, Salesforce.com in particular also use interactive tools including chat, forums, E-Mail, monitoring and other web based social media to exceed customer expectations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and comfortable presenting to groups.
- social media
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.