- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
£40000 - £65000 per annum
A key position for a part-qualified Actuary has become available within a bespoke consultancy in Central London.
The role provides excellent opportunity to get involved in high profile projects; with exponential growth and ability to develop your actuarial knowledge - something which is vital in todays market.
Working on projects, you can typically expect to be involved in; ALM, investments, capital management and longevity to name but a few.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working closely with stakeholders, has the ability to develop relationships quickly and able to work as part of a team in order to deliver the projects on time.
As a candidate you will have:
* Life Insurance Experience
* Be an excellent communicator due to requirement of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders on a daily basis
* Demonstrate good progress with your exams
* Have the drive and determination to work alongside some of the worlds leading organisations and add real value through advisory services.
This role can give you the opportunity to work within a consultancy that has great team culture and a better work life balance.
For more information, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.