- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £55,000.00 - £70,000.00 gross per year
Actuarial Consultant - Life Insurance (Nearly/Newly Qualified)
£55000 - £70000 per annum
The world is changing. Political and economic change as well as technological disruption is impacting the world in which our clients operate. This change manifests itself through rapidly shifting customer demands and changing regulatory landscapes as well as new and complex opportunities and risks. Our clients need us more than ever to help them negotiate these changing times.
A key position for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary has become available within a leading consultancy in Central Manchester.
The role provides excellent opportunity to get involved in high profile projects; with exponential growth and ability to develop your actuarial knowledge - something which is vital in todays market.
Working on projects, you can typically expect to be involved in; valuating insurance companies, IFRS17, capital modelling, risk management, data analytics and mergers and acquisitions to name but a few.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working closely with stakeholders, has the ability to develop relationships quickly and able to work as part of a team in order to deliver the projects on time.
As a candidate you will have:
* Life Insurance Experience
* Be an excellent communicator due to requirement of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders on a daily basis
* Demonstrate good progress with your exams
* Have the drive and determination to work alongside some of the worlds leading organisations and add real value through advisory services.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work with the consultancy field, with the opportunity to work with some key insurers in the market - please do not hesitate to submit a copy of your CV for a confidential conversation.