- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A leading provider of pensions and actuarial staff is seeking a number of Actuarial Managers – Life and Pensions to join a team in Liverpool, initially on a 6-month contract. The company was established in 1997 to assist financial services organisations with their regulatory obligations. It offers fantastic contract opportunities!
In this role you will:
- Be the lead technical and actuarial expert across a project team
- Investigate and sign off corrections that arise on customer policies
- Provide support to business projects including defining and signing off (where appropriate) calculation requirements and testing
- Provide actuarial expertise and sign off for administration system or project related escalations
- Provide product expertise, sign off bases to be used to determine customer redress, resolve issues and queries that arise
- Work on Surrender values from legacy books of business
- Work on product types such as Life Assurance, PHI, Endowments, s226 Plans and Individual Pension Plans
To be a successful you will ideally have the following skills and experiences:
- A qualified actuary or equivalent
- Background in Life / Pensions Administration / Actuarial.
- Full breadth understanding of Life and Pensions product range
- Excellent VBA and Excel skills
- Good SQL knowledge would be an advantage
- With Profits and or Unit linked knowledge
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and Credit Check.
In return you will receive a salary of £700 per day.
You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.
- ms project