- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- WINDERMERE CUMBRIA
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to provide a professional administration and coordination function and ensure that all business requirements are supported in an accurate and timely basis including the management of payroll, training records, financial procedures and health & safety documentation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Fully manage the seasonal payroll requirements and activity in an accurate and timely basis.
- Assist in the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
- Ensure all income generate on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately, including filling in the monthly cash diary.
- Ensure all out of date owner gas and electrical tests are identified, rectified and charged.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including GDPR, customer confidentiality and data protection at all times to ensure the best service is provided to customers and owners.
- Coordinating of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
The successfulPerson will:
- Have previous experience of working in an Administration function.
- Have a sound knowledge of financial procedures such as Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Payroll.
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Be competent in the management of an Administration Team.