- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you an experience Administrator?
Have you got experience in procurement?
If so then read on..
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in an exciting company.
The main responsibilities are:
- to be the main point of contact for the function and providing appropriate advice, guidance or support
- support the procurement team in administration including, tenders and quotations.
- Establish and maintain effective systems and procedures for supporting the procurement function
- Advise and support budget managers
- Produce reports including spend analysis data and contract information
It is a 3 month temporary contract with the view of extending to something longer term.
If you have experience in the above and are interested in the role then please apply now and I'll be intouch as soon as I can.