- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £7.97 - £8.21 gross per hour
URGENT Requirement for Administrators in Greenock - Immediate Starts!
Due to the continuing global expansion, my client has exciting opportunities for experienced Data Entry Administrators/Operators to work on temporary contracts based within Greenock (PA15 4RJ area). Although this role is temporary there could also be the opportunity to secure a permanent position within this well established and successful business depending on the business needs.
I would like to give YOU the opportunity to work with a leading, global provider of health care programmes within the insurance industry. With immediate interviews and start dates, please get in touch urgently. Interviews with myself will take place in either Glasgow or Greenock depending on your needs. Start dates will be within the next 2 weeks.
What’s in it for YOU:
· Working for an internationally recognised company?
· A challenging but rewarding role?
· A company that prides itself on customer centricity?
· Hours; 35 hours per week / Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
· Overtime may be available depending on the needs of the business
· Basic salary of £7.97 - £8.21p/h depending on background and experience
· Relaxed, friendly and open working environment where you will be given plenty of support from colleagues and
managers’ alike, to ensure you have the ability to carry out your job to the highest level possible
· Free car parking facilities
· Opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience within the insurance industry
· Fun, sociable working environment
You will perform a variety of data entry and verification duties in relation to insurance documentation, handling complex assignments, formatting and producing documents. Your role will also involve working with numbers (i.e., add, subtract, multiply and divide), detecting and correcting errors. You will use word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer daily.
Skills & Experience required to be Successful in the role:
· Strong background from an office administration based environment
· Data input/data entry experience essential
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
· As my client is within the financial service sector, you will be required to pass a credit check, criminal record
background check and 5 years employment/educational reference check
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please send me your CV and I will be in touch if your skills and experience meet my client’s expectations. If I am unable to help you, you will receive an email notification. All the best in your job search!