- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,680.00 gross per year
Allied Autocare is a division of the Allied Vehicles Group. We offer superb value on a range of garage services designed to make looking after your vehicle as easy as possible. These include MOTs, servicing and SMART repairs. We also offer quality accident repair services and are proud to be Scotland’s leading independent Bodyshop. In addition, we provide vehicle transport services throughout the UK and Europe.
Due to business growth, we are recruiting for an Administrator. Working as part of the Transport team, this role will focus on all administration duties that contribute to the smooth running of the department.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Prepare job cards and all related documentation connected with the delivery of the customer vehicles
- Process vehicle deliveries using Kerridge computer system
- Production of daily vehicle delivery reports from Kerridge and distribution to relevant managers
- Manage customer calls and assist in arranging vehicle delivery dates with customers
- When necessary, liaise with drivers regarding vehicle deliveries
- Process Contractors invoices for payment
- Process daily invoicing from vehicle deliveries
- Assist in vehicle taxing notification to DVLA
To be effective in this role, you will have previous administration experience, have competent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel and have excellent written and communication skills. Advanced Excel skills and experience of working in a Facilities Administration role would be advantageous.
What we offer:
- Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Basic salary is £17,680
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Aftersales discounts for you, your friends and your family
- Group Life Scheme
- Group Pension Scheme
- Staff Car Lease Scheme
- Staff Benefits Package e.g. discounts in restaurants etc
If you meet our criteria and would like to be part of a friendly and pleasant working environment in the North of Glasgow, a career with the Allied Vehicles Group is the perfect way to fuel that ambition. Please forward your CV stating why you would be suited to the role via the APPLY NOW button.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Disability Confident Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
Please note: due to a high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every applicant individually, therefore only successful candidates will be contacted.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***