- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary: £16,600.00 per annum
Job Type: Full time, permanent role; 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. No weekends!
- want to work in a fun and work-focused team?
- have administrative experience with a keen eye for detail?
- possess excellent organisational skills with an ability to adapt and prioritise tasks?
- easily build relationships with staff and external agencies?
Go Train support thousands of people every year to get back into work, and we are looking for a dedicated individual provide administrative support to the Careers team on a full time basis.
- administer data entry from a variety of contracts with speed and accuracy;
- be the first point of contact for incoming calls, promoting the Careers service in a positive way;
- communicate regularly with the Careers team to ensure all work is submitted and uploaded to the relevant data management system.
Go Train offers
- pension scheme
- healthcare cash-back scheme
- your birthday off every year
Apply today to work with one of the largest providers of adult training in the Southeast.
Closing date for applications: 19th July 2019
Go Train reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
- customer service