- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to work for a highly respected and well established Local Authority in Blackburn. This role will be available on a full time temporary basis for 6 months.
What’s my role?
Within this role you can expect to become involved in providing a customer friendly and sensitive interface for members of the public and internal stakeholders.
In addition your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Telephony role
- Resolving queries over the phone and via email
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
What skills do I need?
• Previous experience in a Customer Service role within a multifunctional organisation.
• Experience organising and maintaining information systems, including databases and filing accurately.
• Ability to provide strong administrative support while handing sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to communicate verbally with a wide range of customers, and provide information and advice on various services, both face to face and over the telephone.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and ability to use various IT systems.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- customer service