- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
- St Albans
Great training and progression, discounts off popular branded clothing, rapidly expanding company! We are recruiting for an Administrator to join a friendly and well established client based in St Albans.
The company are market leaders in design, sourcing, marketing and distribution, and this is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to build on your admin experience.
They have the ability to offer a design to delivery service, working with key national retailers and several brands offering the full design and development service.
This is a role that will see you working on the 'sampling’ area of the business and you will be coordinating the administration, ensuring that all is running smoothly.
- Setting up shipments from confirmation to completion
- Amending & receipting shipments
- Controlling documentation for freight forwarders
- Managing e-mail correspondence both internally and externally
- Database management through accurate recording of up to date information
- Amending, costing and receipting shipments
What’s the client are looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Confident numeracy and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good organisational skills
- Friendly and upbeat to fit in with like-minded team
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: £18k-£23k
- Great training, with continued opportunity with progression
- You will become part of a supportive and innovative team poised for an impressive 2019!
- Great hours; Monday-Thursday, 8.45am-5pm, with a 4pm finish on a Friday!
- Discounts off popular branded clothing
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.45am-5pm and 8.45am-4pm on Friday
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Organisational Skills