- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Administrator/ £9.50 per hour / Near Wymondham / Temp to perm / 35 hours per week
08:00 – 16:00, Monday to Friday.
- Assist in maintaining the membership database.
- Assist with processing donations, fundraising income and membership subscriptions on a daily basis.
- Assist with the preparation and dispatch of monthly renewals and reminders to members.
- Take telephone calls from internal staff and the general public and handle the call where appropriate or transfer the call to relevant member of staff.
- Assist in the sorting and distribution of daily post, incoming and outgoing.
- Communicate with members by letter, email and telephone as appropriate
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems, in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Carry out administrative tasks for the CEO as required.
- Book meeting rooms, accommodation, events, travel tickets, parking as required.
- Take notes and minutes at meetings as required. .
- Update website when required.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties which are consistant with the post and the aims and objectives of the position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Methodical and highly organised approach to work and attention to detail
- Able to exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Fully computer literate with excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to empathise with disabled people
Own transport is essential due to location.
For more information, please call Megan on or email your CV to
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.