- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Are you an analytical Administrator that is data and numbers savvy and would also like to work in a fun and friendly team?
If so then Reed have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a very established manufacturer/distributor based on the outskirts of Blackburn, is looking for an experienced administrator to join their happy and very busy team!
- To input wage data for 350 employees across two businesses.
- To maintain accurate information updating new starts, leavers, promotions, hour changes.
- To manage administration enquiries for maternities, paternities, SSP and GIP payments.
- To complete monthly trial checks for anomalies.
- To process new starts, leavers, pension changes, salary inputs, movement of staff, promotions/transfers, and healthcare, sick pay, maternity, paternity.
- To assist in the development of the systems and processes.
- To issue the Finance Department with payroll files.
- To provide standard monthly and annually employee reports.
- To ensure hr systems and documents are up to date.
- To prepare and send letters in relation to payroll and hr.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Strong administrative skills and experience
- Spreadsheet work and generating reports within Excel
- Strong analytical thinking skills
In return, our client is offering the following package and benefits:
- Starting salary offered is £23,000-£25,000 per annum based on experience
- 33 days holiday including statutory holidays
- Regular training and opportunity for personal development/progression
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension scheme with company contribution (up to 10%)
- Regular team social events
- Open plan office and canteen area
- Working hours are Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
Interested? Please reply to this advertwith your CV attached or call Victoria O’Connor on for more information.
My client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay up to £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Please note that due to high volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted.