- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
Are you an Administrator with experience working in the travel sector? Are you looking to work in a company where you can grow, learn and develop? CV Screen may have the role for you!
An Administrator is required for a travel company, located south of Reading. A salary of up to £20,000 is offered, depending on experience?
You will provide full administrative duties and customer care for all the after-sales travel enquiries. Full training on systems will be given and there is lots of room for progression.
You will join a relaxed, friendly working environment. Regular staff events are organised to ensure team bonding.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading travel company located south of Reading.
The Administrator will ideally have the following experience:
- Admin experience in a travel would be a huge advantage
- Excellent skills in MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Located south of Reading
Commute from Reading, Basingstoke and Newbury
Salary / Benefits
Up to £20,000 + benefits
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular staff events
- Free parking
- Discounted personal travel
Please email yourCVthrough Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on to discuss the role in more detail.