- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently recruiting for an immediately available Administrator to join a thriving team in Chelmsford. This role will be paying £10 an hour and the hours will be 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This assignment will begin on a temporary basis with the intention of taking the candidate permanent if they are successful in the role.
- Taking minutes in the weekly team meeting.
- Preparing reports and agendas for external teams.
- Ensuring risk assessments are completed annually.
- Liaising with contractors and external suppliers when required.
- Ensuring accident forms are fully completed and are highlighted to the appropriate member of staff.
- Managing the Team Managers diary (i.e. booking and cancelling meetings).
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries.
- Recording all staff absence and sickness.
- Must be immediately available.
- Experience in Minute Taking is essential.
- Previous administration experience is essential.
- Experience in dealing with Health and Safety issues is desirable.
By working through Reed on a Temporary Basis you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply now!
- customer service