- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Incredible Senior Management Role, London Based, £35,000
London, Administrator (Regulatory Operations Coordinator)
A leading Fortune 100 brand! The Regulatory Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing the global database of licenses, leases and permits relating to GPO (Global Physical Operations) fuel sites, and communicating renewal timeframes/dates to the responsible personnel.
They will be responsible for liaising with the London Office landlord for facilities management matters. The role will also be the HSE Office lead responsible for HSE policy communication and KPI data input. This HSE role will also include a number of UK based gas and power locations.
Our Client is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of aviation.
- Hold and control the global database for all licenses, leases, permits.
- To include copies of the relevant documentation and ensure that original copies are kept in a location agreed by Legal.
- Maintain a master list of when all these documents are due for renewal.
- Record and maintain a list of personnel responsible for renewal of these documents.
- Producing notification dates for all documents based on the length of time it procedurally takes to renew.
- Produce and keep up to date the regulatory requirements and procedure for renewal
- Agree with sites locally how original copies are to be stored and archived.
- Ensure all original documentation is audited.
- Produce and own the procedure for renewal. Whilst not conducting the renewal will ensure it moves in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with the London Office Landlord to ensure that Facilities Management is carried out in a timely manner in accordance with the lease.
- Communicate and implement HSE policy as directed within the London and UK Kinect Offices.
- Enter KPIs, Incidents & Near Misses into Comindware for the office locations above.
PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS)
- Experience gained in a contracts management or facilities management administration role is essential
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to process data quickly and accurately
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong IT skills skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Knowledge of Industry regulatory bodies including HSE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.