- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,000.00 - £19,500.00 gross per year
My client has an initial 2month contract available for a strong administrator to join their busy team. For this position you would not only need to be an excellent administrator but also have a high level of customers service.as you will be responsible for interacting with customers in an empathetic and discretionary way. Strong organisational skills, good attention to detail and a high level of IT Literacy are also key.
- Responsible and accountable for responding to customers requests electronically in a clear and accurate way. Delivering high quality processing in a professional manner, that meets both company and customer expectation
- Take personal responsibility in the ensuring that the customer experience is always met and exceeded by following company processes and procedures.
- Assessing and processing membership upgrade applications ensuring that all information provided is correct and completed as set out to the customers
- Remaining professional and impartial to any decisions made and taking personal responsibility including escalation of any concerns
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- High level of customer service
- Good standard of education
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of IT Skills including Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Friendly and professional
The company offers fantastic working conditions and the role is Monday to Friday 9-5. The suitable candidate must be able to show evidence of all the above.
This position is ideal for anyone based in the Bourne, Deeping's, Stamford, Peterborough, Oakham, Uppingham and surrounding area.
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV to us immediately. Interviews commence next week and you would need to be available immediately and commit to a minimum of 2 months. However, this maybe extended.
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Organisational Skills
- customer service
- microsoft excel