- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.21 gross per hour
- County of Flintshire
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Temporary Ongoing - Permanent
£8.21 per hour **IMMEDIATE START***
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
• You MUST have experience within Administration
• Able to adapt to change
• Able to communicate at all levels both verbally and written
• Accurate and a real attention to detail
• Capable of working well under pressure
• Have excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise tasks
• Have the ability to identify, suggest and implement improvements
• Be willing to take responsibility and accountability
• Highly motivated
• Accurate and timely scanning of documents and system update on a daily basis
• Administrative support by maintaining accurate data and filing on a daily basis
• Liaising with the Customer Service Teams regarding planning of deliveries and uplifts
• Building relationships with the Customer and Sub Contractor
• Maintain and update timings and reason codes for late deliveries on system
• Advise the customers, Customer Service Teams of any late deliveries via email
• Compile daily reports and send to the customer
• Create positive working relationship with both internal and external customers
• Quality and return of goods to source depot
This list is not exhaustive and the position holder may be required to undertake other duties to commensurate within the position as required.
Our client, a well-established 3PL provider, is looking for an Administrator to work in the transport division. This is an administrative role which will see you responsible for data entry of stock onto a bespoke system.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http:// and follow us on LinkedIn.
- customer service