- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.50 - £11.00 gross per hour
Administrator needed in Grays, Essex!
Location: Grays, Essex
Start date and duration: December - ongoing
Pay: £8.50 - £11 per hour dependant on experience and payment type
Full Time Hours: 08:00 to 17:30 5 days per week
Randstad CPE Contact: Lizzie Dodd (Maidstone branch)
We are looking for a site administrator with construction experience/knowledge to be responsible for all paper work and administration for the site office whilst the Site Administrator is on annual leave.
The Site Administrator Role:
Your duties will consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Organising and filling of all site receipts and tickets
- Daily and weekly reports to the client and contractors
- Collating daily information
- Chasing site personnel to provide documents daily
- Inputting data collated onto Word
- Times sheets for site personel
- Organizing various communications
- Information management
You must have:
- Construction experience (knowledge) is preferable
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to chase information
- IT skills and working knowledge of online systems
- Experience Excel
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.