- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
18-22k Salary + Executive Benefits
As a leading global provider of information systems and research management software, our client has an ever-growing product range, which utilises the very latest in technology. They continue to win both private and public sector business around the globe and have ambitious plans to further expand throughout 2020. To meet demand, they now require a recent Graduate to work as an Administrator / Office Manager at their TW10 office.
As an Administrator / Office Manager, you will:
* Support the general day-to-day running of a busy office
* Answer and forward incoming calls
* Manage multiple diaries
* Book travel and organize events
* Produce reports and presentations
* Manage incoming and outgoing mail
* Manage staff records
* Liaise with external suppliers
* Become a fire warden and first aider
* Raise and handle contracts invoices and other documents
* Assist with tech support and financial operations
Skills and traits required include:
* A recent graduate from a top university with strong IT literacy
* Strong written and oral communications skills
* Problem-solving, attention to detail and analytical skills
* Logical thinking
The successful candidate can expect a starting base salary of 18-22k plus additional benefits, training and ongoing opportunities for career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.