- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Offender Health Directorate team, based at HMP North Sea Camp, in an administrative post, with a wider remit of ensuring prisoners on release are registered with a GP to ensure continuity of care.
The Directorate provide healthcare services into 8 prisons and an Immigration Removal Centre across Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire with our central offices based in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will be based at HMP North Sea Camp.
Key requirements of the post are:
- Knowledge of a full range of Business & Administration procedures acquired through NVQ Level 3 or proven practical experience
- Typing/word processing qualification to RSA/OCR III standard or equivalent
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Previous experience of SystmOne would be an advantage but not essential
- Accurate minute taking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- Understanding of data protection and maintaining strict confidentiality
- Motivated and conscientious
- Excellent communication/telephone skills
- Experience of dealing with people, to maintain a high level of customer care
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- To be flexible in the role to cover other admin within the team For full details please see the job description and person specification.
Our DBS check is free, you have no fees to pay
Car parking on site is free
Georgina Barclay , Assistant Practice Manager
- business administration