- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- North Walsham
My client in North Walsham is currently looking for an administrator with knowledge within the automotive sector to join their team immediately.
* Be the first point of contact for customers and clients
* Raise purchase orders
* Create invoices
* Take bookings for jobs
* Deal with drivers / operatives’ queries in person by resolving by liaising with workshop staff
* Assisting with other administrative tasks including updating Excel spreadsheets and ordering parts for the workshop.
* Excellent administrator and customer services skills
* Ideally have experience in a Transport / Motor Trade / Logistics administration or support.
* A good level of skill in Microsoft Office products and I.T systems in general
* Ability to work in a busy environment and deal with a large volume of queries by phone and in person
* Very organised and can prioritise workload efficiently
Benefits of working via Hales include:
* Weekly pay for the first 13 weeks
* Mileage paid in form of tax relief
* 24/7 support line
This is a temporary assignment leading to permanent for the right candidate with an immediate start. The candidate must have experience in the automotive industry.
For further information, please call Beth at Hales group, Norwich.
Please note, due to the large influx of applications, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours of submitting your CV it has been unsuccessful, however we may call you for other work that match your skill sets.