- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Administrator - Financial Services
Salary: Basic from £17k
Benefits: 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Hours: Full time - one weekend day per month on a rota basis
Location: Taunton, Somerset, TA2
Our client is a highly successful mortgage brokerage based in Taunton. They became established in 2004 and have been growing steadily ever since, working with all lenders market-wide.
They pride themselves on sourcing the best mortgage products for any circumstance and require their staff to provide outstanding customer service.
Due to continued success and expansion they are currently looking to employ a competent office administrator to work within their growing business
- Incoming and outgoing phone calls
- General administration including data input and processing
- Preparation of emails and correspondence with lenders, solicitors and clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Comfortable working in a busy office environment
- Have excellent customer service and phone manner
- IT literate – Word, Excel, Email and Internet experience as a minimum
- Financial services experience is looked upon favourably but is not a requirement for this role.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Office Administrator, Administrator, PA/Secretary, Clerical Assistant, Financial Services Administrator, Financial Services Admin, Finance and Banking, Admin
- customer service