- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A new position for a Recruitment Administrator that requires an entry level candidate who can support the HR team and assist in the recruitment process.
Full time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm paying £17,500 per annum.
The Recruitment Administrator role will be initially based in Leatherhead, Surrey with a scheduled office move to Woking, Surrey around July 2019. No parking available at the Woking site but close to the train station.
Duties of the Recruitment Administrator:
- First point of contact for recruitment enquires
- Assist in arranging the interviews, completing and using interview packs to relevant personnel.
- Pre-recruitment checks such as
o Identity verification
o DBS checks if required
o Eligibility to work within the UK
- Update and maintain all online and paper based systems
- Liaise and support with HR Advisor on vacancies
- Liaise with Line Managers on vacancies
- Support managers and colleagues as necessary
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills/Requirements to be successful as the Recruitment Administrator:
- Hold GCSE’s in Maths and English Grade C or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Administration experience is desirable
Should your application be successful as the Recruitment Administrator, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office