- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- PORTON DOWN WILTSHIRE
Administrator / Helpdesk Administrator
Vacancy ID: 14981
Job Type: Part Time (20hrs per week, 4 hrs per day 13.00-17.00)
As a Facilities Management (FM) solutions provider, we offer a comprehensive range of hard and soft services to a wide range of client sites within both the public and private sector throughout the UK. We currently service over 17,000 buildings with a revenue of over £240m.
We are a family friendly employer who actively supports the health and wellbeing of our 4000+ employees. We are proud to champion diversity and inclusion throughout the organisation.
We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk administrator for our site in Porton Down, Wiltshire to be responsible for front of house, help desk, reception and switchboard duties.
- Receive all visitors to the main reception in a professional manner
- Ensure switchboard is answered promptly and that callers are dealt with in a professional, helpful manner
- Carry out general reception duties, ensuring that a high standard of customer care is adopted at all times
- Answer and maintain the help desk and provide customer support through the timely answering of requests
- Set up of the conference rooms including all AV equipment
- Book meeting rooms, taxis, car hire and hospitality as directed.
- Maintain staff holiday, sickness and absence
- Provide monthly billing reports to the Business Support Team
- Manage client exhibitions, mobile phones contract, copiers and internal accounts
- Customer focused
- Ability to communicate effectively