- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you feel you are an organised individual with great administration and communication skills then we have a new vacancy for an Administrator working for a non-profit organisation that will be right up your street!
You will be based in the central office and will provide administrative support to up to three teams. As well providing excellent customer service to clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible Administrator who has a great eye for detail as this will be vital in this position.
- This is a full time permanent role
- Based in Leatherhead, Surrey
- Free parking
- Monday - Friday 9.00am -5.30pm
- Salary is £18,485
- 28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
The main duties of the Administrator will include:
- Dealing with incoming telephone queries
- Liasing with contractors to ensure maintance issue are rectified
- Using the software system to issue and manage repair orders (training given)
- Ensure all databases are maintained and updated
- Providing the necessary information to clients
- Administration support to three teams
- To receive, process and log time sheets
- Ensuring company policies are implemented at all times
- Communicating with current and prospective clients
- Maintaining and updating diaries
- To assist with processing Fire Risk Assessment
- To distribute the updated annual asbestos register
- To produce minutes for the Health & Safety steering group
To be successful as the Administrator, you will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Organisational and time management skills
Should your application be successful as the Administrator , you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- customer service